// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Santa's Doubles
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Santa's Doubles  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Westy

Re: Santa's Doubles
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 08:50:41 AM »
Bro's no chatter or smack on the Doubles's? Just a couple days away the weather looks great now that NY has moved down a couple latitutdes on the geo map. Hope to c ya there on Saturday, a couple of us are headed to Hafner's afterwards for food and drink the more the merrier!

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 09:06:32 AM »
Hey everybody,

PLEASE don't forget to bring at least 3lbs. of nonperishable food items on Sat. to get your $5 discount on your entry fee and more importantly help stock the Believer's Chapel food bank. All proceeds from this tourney will go to help those that can't afford to feed themselves. Let's show them the true meaning of Christmas and give as much as we can. Thank you!
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline Westy

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 08:40:07 AM »
I'm bringing the garbage cart tomorrow to do my part and show Clay Parks that we appreciate and care about the course.  For those who choose to trash the course with cans, wrappers, bottles (the worst offense), and cigarettes I say stroke their ass if they pollute during the tourney  :o Can you imagine how pissed anyone who got stroked would be  >:( That won't happen but it should in my opinion.  I know the overwhelming majority of club members carry in and carry out and for those who don't shame on them for not leaving the course better than they found it.   ;) Really looking forward to this year end event and at least we don't have to worry about a snow storm this year. Thanks Trip for putting it together and I've got food for the Food Bank ready to go. Peace y'all!

Offline DougB

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 01:46:50 PM »
Agreed Westy.

Unfortunately I can't play, but I'll be at the course at 7 to do a loop and pick up trash.

DDB

Offline Westy

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 03:20:44 PM »
Nice Bauer power! I played a little of the course today, it actually was cleaner than expected. The garbage can on 6 is really helping. I did find a couple beer cans and bottles, I even found a Sierra 3/4 full, what a waste.

Offline barefoot

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 08:17:06 PM »
 fun - thanks

Offline myoung

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 07:46:04 AM »
Great time...Special thanks to E-Mac for the discs ...a very pleasant surprise..

Offline Aphaze

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »
Tournament was ssaaahh wheeeaatt.  Good Job everyone who showed up and was involved, had a lot of fun. You guys have a count on how much food was collected and donated?

-AFaes