// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Thanks,Guys!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Thanks,Guys!  (Read 558 times)

Offline Dave

Thanks,Guys!
« on: December 29, 2012, 09:39:30 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you in "CNYDGA-Land"! And thanks for adding the 2013 NYS "Senior" Games to your list of events for the coming year. There is also another event..........Disc Golf is being added to the "NATIONAL" Senior Games for the very first time as a "Demonstration Sport".The Games are being held in Cleveland in July.......for more details google National Senior Games in Cleveland. Thanks again.........Dave

Offline myoung

Re: Thanks,Guys!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 10:51:57 AM »
The National Senior Games Association has Disc Golf listed as a demonstration sport for this years games in Cleveland. Dates listed are sat. 7/20 and sun. 7/21 and mon. 7/22 as a rain day.... Information is on their website ..nsga.com

Offline Dave

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
Hi,Mike...........any word on the formats?I was contacted by the PDGA for info on what we do for the NYS Senior Games but have not heard back......Thanks

Offline myoung

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:32:11 AM »
No more info other than what is given on their site. Seems like their going to wait to see what the registration numbers are and go from there...If i read it right early registration,with a discount , ends Jan. 30...if you get any additional info please pass it on as I am very interested in this event...Have a Happy New Year and I'll see you at TC3 in June.......