// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Course coming to Oneida,NY!!!!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Course coming to Oneida,NY!!!!  (Read 750 times)

Offline MikeT

• CNYDGA Member
Course coming to Oneida,NY!!!!
« on: December 01, 2012, 08:32:05 AM »
I just read in the local paper that the city i live in wants to put in a DG course! im trying to contact them and get on board... anyone else want to try and get in on this? Mr Crowley? Mr Prez? you two have been very influential and i would like your help if i can get "in the mix"

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
Re: Course coming to Oneida,NY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »
Call me 436-0203
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline throwfromthewoods

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:36:36 AM »
Speaking of, does anyone know that Madison County's website has this to say about Oxbow Falls Park?

"This county park is set on 125 acres of woodland, streams, and rugged terrain with a beautiful 100 foot waterfall. Located on the northern edge of the Helderberg Escarpment, it offers panoramic views stretching across Oneida Lake to Lake Ontario. Enjoy the ball field, hiking trails and New York State’s only 18 hole disc golf course."

Not sure if we want to politely offer a correction...

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 04:04:39 PM »
I think that anyone who cares,would know it is not ACCURATE..... ;)
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...