// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End The Apple Farm In Victor NY,,,,,,,,,
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Apple Farm In Victor NY,,,,,,,,,  (Read 639 times)

Offline Disc Fly Guy

• Co-Secretary
  • I am the EVIL TWIN!
The Apple Farm In Victor NY,,,,,,,,,
« on: November 30, 2012, 06:48:11 PM »
I was able to play this course today.
18 holes with double  Tee's and 2 or 3 baskets per hole.... ;D

This place has it all, rolling landscape with plenty of length and elevation.
The apple orchard store has refreshments and snacks and PLASTIC for sale,,,,, :o

I was very impressed with this young course, it is still in the tweeking process, but the future is very bright for this new course.

I spoke with the owner and if things go well, (and they are alrready) there are plans for another 18 and a Recreational 9 for the families that come to the orchards.

You have to get out and this one when the weather warms up....

P.S. WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED,,,,AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATE $$$ FOR THE BASKETS AND THE EXTRA BASKETS........ ;)

Thanks Again,
Evil Twin...... 8) 
REMEMBER...
It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be NICE..!

Quote of Brother Wease...