// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Custom Dye Disc
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Custom Dye Disc  (Read 1006 times)

Offline viverlonow

Custom Dye Disc
« on: November 26, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »
Looking for anyone involved or knows someone into creating custom Dye disk.   

Please email viverlonow@gmail.com
attn: Carlos

Offline throwfromthewoods

Re: Custom Dye Disc
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:51:29 PM »
Your best bet will be the Dyers Guild at http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25. Unfortunately, a little over a year ago, RIT dye changed up their formula so that it no longer bonds to polycarbonates (disc plastic). Time was, you could go to Wal-Mart or Hobby Lobby and get everything you needed to dye your own discs. The guys at the Dyers Guild stocked up on the old formula, and some have found new stuff to use. That's going to be your ideal place to start looking. I used to dye almost all my discs. The bitch about dyed discs are, if you lose them and someone finds them, they're less likely to give you a call.

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 06:34:42 PM »
Good luck with the dyed discs. I've seen some of Mart's work. Very nice. I would disagree however about a nice dye disc being less likely to be returned if lost. That's just a scumbag being a scumbag. If it has a name or number on it THEN CALL the rightful owner. It shouldn't matter if it's a nice disc or a piece of crap.

CNY Chaingang

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
Good luck with the dyed discs. I've seen some of Mart's work. Very nice. I would disagree however about a nice dye disc being less likely to be returned if lost. That's just a scumbag being a scumbag. If it has a name or number on it THEN CALL the rightful owner. It shouldn't matter if it's a nice disc or a piece of crap.

lol, it's probably just a bias I have out of bitterness from losing my pretty dyed discs. The only one I even have in my bag anymore is my clear Buzzz with a Maori tribal mask with the Emac and Doss autographs. If I lost that one, I'd probably start breaking kneecaps to find it. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but I've lost a number of discs and the only ones I've gotten calls for are my non-dyed ones.

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 05:27:02 PM »
Also a lot of dyed discs do tend to blend in with natural surroundings. I joke with tye-dyed disc owners that they should make them in Mossy Oak camouflage.
CNY Chaingang

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 09:52:10 AM »
Or get one of those nifty grass-colored Ti Wasps  ;D

Offline Emac

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 08:03:51 PM »
Or get one of those nifty grass-colored Ti Wasps  ;D
::)