// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Battle Of Plattsburgh
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Battle Of Plattsburgh  (Read 676 times)

Offline mkdelisle7

Battle Of Plattsburgh
« on: July 24, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »
July 28th, Come from the North, South, East, and West! All challengers are encouraged to come see and compete at our course. The locals will be ready for the challenge at the 1st annual Battle of Plattsburgh at Cadyville Rec Park. This will be a warm-up event for our PDGA tournament in October. Registrtion available through discgolfscene. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournament ... burgh_2012

Offline DougB

Re: Battle Of Plattsburgh
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:57:27 AM »
Thanks Mike. 

I suggested he put this up to drum up some support.

Doug

Offline mkdelisle7

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »
Brief Discription of course: 18 Holes with concrete pads and Discatcher Pro baskets. Most would say it's an open course with a few tight wooded holes. Well maintained by the Town of Plattsburgh, mowed weekly. Hopefully some of you guys will make the trip and try the course and then give us your input.

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »
 never knew Plattsburg had a course.  Oswego needs one and Fulton too. seeing as they are kinda on the way!!!1

Offline holdes

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 12:39:11 AM »
"I just realized today that my stool is gone. Might be at Oxbow or somewhere else, not sure. It is a camp-time type stool with a huk lab logo and stickers. Has a band sticker from "strung out". If anyone found it please let me know!
Thanks!!!"

anybody saids !

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:47:12 PM by chuckem2 »