// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday League Week #24 & Final
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday League Week #24 & Final  (Read 950 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday League Week #24 & Final
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:02:16 PM »
Last week of the 2012 Wednesday league will be this Wednesday at Clay.  Due to the amount of daylight left, money needs to be in by 5:15 sharp.  This time isn't negotiable this week, so I'm sorry if this ends up excluding some people.  Plan ahead and get there a little early or there will be groups finishing in the dark.

There is a tournament at Hyzer on Saturday which conflicted with the year end fling.  I'm just going to move it one day.  Series points, CTP throwoff (if any), and prizes will all be this Sunday 9/23) at Oxbow.  Festivities start at 10am.  If you are due something at the final and can't make it, YOU WILL get it eventually.  Afterwards we will play a casual round and I'll get something for lunch.  If you know you're coming, please post it here so I can get a rough idea for numbers.

email dbauer@csco.com if you have any questions.

thanks.

Doug

Offline throwfromthewoods

Re: Wednesday League Week #24 & Final
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:04:37 PM »
Anyone who wants to sign up last minute for the Ace Race needs to get that $25.00 to me no later than tomorrow. I'll be at Clay, so hunt me down there!

Offline DougB

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 08:46:32 AM »
Reminder, money in by 5:15 sharp, drawing at 5:20.    No exceptions today.

It's going to be chilly, so be prepared.

Call with questions, 315-415-3660

Doug

Offline DougB

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 07:41:04 AM »
Finally, after 24 weeks, it's OVER.  Had another great turnout at Clay for the final round.  The cool night and early sunset seemed to bring the best out.  There was a 3-way tie for first with the teams of E-Mac/Maynes, Sir William Sivils/*D*, and Basilio/Jofre all shooting a 48.  They had a CTP throwoff for the top spot on hole 11 with some cars lighting the way.  McCabe was able to beat out the NYS Champ by a couple feet to take 1st place, illustrating that the NYS Champ ain't got $#!^ on a World Champ!  Eric also donated one of his signature Ti Wasps for a CTP.  Nate Gould took home the prize on hole 11.  Thanks Eric!

32 showed and the top spots were:

E-Mac/Maynes - 48 - 54$
William "Local Legend" Sivils/*D* - 48 - 30$
Benjamin "Rapidly approaching local greatness" Button/Jofre - 48 - 30$
Spensaw/D.Bauer - 49 - 20$
Gary "Stoked its cooler outside so jeans are back in" Crowley/Jason "I like really tiny coolers, what's it to you?" 'Doah - 51 - 16$
Trip/Guerdon - 52 - 10$
Asmussen/Westy - 52 - 10$
MasterBateman/KC - 52 - 10$

CTPs for all pools were on hole #10:
A Pool - Trip - 10$
B Pool - John H. - 12$
C-Pool - Salisbury - 10$

Ace Pool is officially up to 282$.  I plan on adding 18$ to it and we'll have 6 winners @ 50$/ea in the shootoff on Sunday.

Again, the payouts, Ace Pool shoot off, etc. will be Sunday morning at Oxbow at 10am.  I'll put more details up here soon.

Thanks all for a great season.  We almost made it half the year!  Keep shooting straight...unless you need it to go left or right.

DougB

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 08:01:02 AM »
Full Leaderboard @
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/CNYDGA_2012_Wednesday_League/leaderboards

Had some movement in the final week!

Crowley overtook Trip for 1st!

Offline Westy

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 09:29:29 AM »
Nice job running the Summer League "Bowser"  disc golf is more popular than ever in CNY and a quality league is big contributing factor. See ya on Sunday.  ;D

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
Well done Doug!
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline bluj420

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 12:42:39 AM »
Thanks a lot Doug and everybody else had a great time!!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. Go play your disco in the woods!

Jason G.