// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Rochester Basil Marella dgc tournament Saturday October 6th
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rochester Basil Marella dgc tournament Saturday October 6th  (Read 615 times)

Offline Rpavs

Rochester Basil Marella dgc tournament Saturday October 6th
« on: August 30, 2012, 12:32:05 PM »
For the first Neighborhood tournament, we're doing this one non-sanctioned to get a feel for it, and next year we plan to run a PDGA-sanctioned tournament series.

Drop me an email with any questions or just stop by the pro shop anytime.
neighborhooddiscgolf@gmail.com

Anybody interested in participating can post their names and T-Shirt sizes (womens, am, and intermediates only) here in this thread.
Masters and/or grandmasters will be added if there are enough registrants.

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
Re: Rochester Basil Marella dgc tournament Saturday October 6th
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 07:40:06 PM »
It would be nice to see some CNYers out to this event and support Ryan Pavone and his new store.
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 06:06:29 PM »
  Yes Trip.......yes it would.

Offline Rpavs

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 02:48:44 PM »
I'm assuming for a lot of you that a trip out to Rochester for a non sanctioned event doesn't sound worth it. Especially when the Am's are getting payed out in merch and not cash. I just wanted to say that the merch selection is going to be really good. Discs from Innova, Discraft, Mvp, Gateway, Disc Mania, Legacy, and Latitude 64. Also clothing, bags, hats, and accessories will be available for pay out. Another perk is that the entry fee is low due to it being non sanctioned and every Am player get's a free shirt. If you aren't familiar with the Basil course it's like Oxbow with less elevation and almost no brush but lot's of trees. 

We are doing this tournament to get some practice in before running a sanctioned monthly tournament series next year that will end in a large B-tier event.

The more support we get then the better chance we have to survive and give back to the disc golf Community, sponsor players, and help this awesome sport grow and become more recognized!

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 05:31:52 PM »
  I think they are afeared. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D