// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday League Week #21
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday League Week #21  (Read 919 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday League Week #21
« on: August 21, 2012, 02:40:46 PM »
Tomorrow at Oxbow, 10$ in by 5:30.  If you are planning on showing up right at 5:30 give me a call.  315-415-3660. 

see you there.

Doug

Offline bluj420

Re: Wednesday League Week #21
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:51:34 AM »
awesome night at leagues! any chance I could get a copy of that great sheet you had with all the money stats?
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. Go play your disco in the woods!

Jason G.

Offline DougB

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:21:43 AM »
Another gorgeous night at the 'bow.  We had 2 new players come out last night.  Unfortunately Tim Cartner didn't win any money back, which is unusual.  However, *D*'s partner, you may have heard of him, Eric McCabe, did happen to finish in the black.  Thanks to both of you for joining us.  While Eric made Oxbow his b!$%^, shooting -8 in a warmup round, Denise had to bail him out a few times when it counted to finish a whopping -12.  It was fun to watch a top pro use his putter on about 15 out of 18 holes.  Big thanks to Denise for getting Eric to play in our dinky little league.  The story of the night though came from a team of underdogs, Chris Sweet (the NYS advanced masters champion and local "big deal") and, you may have heard of him, Doug Bauer (exceptional intermediate), finished the night with 7 birdies in a row on holes 3 - 9.  We're pretty amazing.

We had 28 people show and the top spots were:

*D*/McCabe - 42 - 52$
Sweet/D.Bauer - 45 - 32$
Chad D./Asmussen - 46 - 20$
Billy "The Champ" Sivils/K.Bauer - 20$
Gary/Guerdon - 46 - 20$

CTPs
A pool on hole 10 - Gary - 8$
B pool on hole 1 - Scheemaker - 12$
C pool on hole 3 - K. Bauer

Full leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/CNYDGA_2012_Wednesday_League/leaderboards

Ace pool is up to 182$.  Get your A double S's out there and cash in on the fat ace pool!  I'm going to hate to see it broken up in a bunch of CTP throwoffs at the end of the year.

Next week is the last week at Oxbow and last chance for a bunch of ace runs.  Please take note of the schedule change I previously posted.  Keep throwing straight...unless you need to go left or right.

Thanks all for coming out and I hope to see you next week. 

DougB

Offline DougB

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 07:35:28 AM »
If anyone would like the file for the spreadsheet that I had last week showing everyone's winnings/donations just give me your email address.  Post it here, or if you don't wany anyone to see it, send it to my inbox.

Doug

Offline Westy

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
Strange coincidence I've got an SS Buzz that has some dude named Eric McCabe's name written on it, their was no phone number so I kept it. If you know this dude let him know I have his Buzz.  8)

Offline bluj420

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 03:43:30 PM »
bluj420@gmail thanks
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. Go play your disco in the woods!

Jason G.