// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End ***Wednesday League Schedule Change***
Username: Password:

Author Topic: ***Wednesday League Schedule Change***  (Read 779 times)

Offline DougB

***Wednesday League Schedule Change***
« on: August 02, 2012, 10:16:44 AM »
Due to the CNY Championships being moved to September 15th, which is when the league final was scheduled, we need to make an adjustment to the schedule.

Since I assume people will want to get some practice in leading up to the CNY's, I am going to cancel Wednesday, September 12th at Clay so people can get their practice in.

Our last day of organized league will be on Wednesday, September 19th at Clay.

The league final will be on Saturday, September 22 at Oxbow.  I will start distributing the series payout, ace pool throw-off if necessary and other assorted prizes at 10am.  A casual un-organized round will follow for anyone who wants to participate.  I'm sure people will be there for an earlier round as well at 7:30am.  If you are due a payout or prize and can't make it, don't worry, I will track you down and get it to you.

Let me know if there are any questions.

DougB

Offline throwfromthewoods

Re: ***Wednesday League Schedule Change***
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 02:09:14 PM »
I say we do some dirty dollars singles groups on the 22nd. And no, it's not as dirty as it sounds.

Offline barefoot

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 02:34:05 PM »
 why not just make wednesday the 12th a league night @ oxbow / 2 birds 1 stone?

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 02:59:35 PM »
Because its doubles
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 01:03:05 PM »
I considered that, but didn't want to tie up the course so close to the tourney.  I also know how top pros like Chris Sour may like to practice on their own.  I do appreciate all comments and feedback.

All in all I feel the league had been great this year....i appreciate everyone who comes out week after week! 

DougB