// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday League Week #16
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday League Week #16  (Read 1381 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday League Week #16
« on: July 18, 2012, 07:36:31 AM »
Jamesville Beach.  10$ in no later than 5:30 or please call me.  315-415-3660.

There is construction that could result in lengthy delays around 5pm.  Please add some time to get there or consider bypassing it by getting off 481 at Rock Cut Road, take a right on Rock Cut, left on 173 (starts out as brighton, then turns into east seneca t-pike), then after the entrance of Clark Reservation take a right on Bamerick, then right on Apulia...Thank Westfall for the detour.

Again, call ME if you're running late.

Doug

Offline Westy

Re: Wednesday League Week #16
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »
The construction delays are improving but it's a hit or miss type of thing. I would probably just take my chances on Jamesville road.

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 01:48:56 PM »
Just played Jamesville at lunch. FYI, hole #6 has a green fence you have to step over to get to the teepad, then the fence goes down the trees and pretty much up against the basket. Hole 9 has a wall of port-o-potties that you have to drive over or around--kind of fun actually. Hole #15 has the usual fence. Hole #16 has a fence across the opening, no big deal. Not sure what else they'll do this afternoon. Mowing should be good, couple mowers out. Lots of activity going on (surveyors too) and a concert this weekend, so good luck. Wish I could play but I'm still out for this month.

Offline DougB

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:52:12 AM »
Compared to the last few days, it was a nice, cool breezy night.  1 throw separated the top 6 teams.  2 teams tied for 1st with a 45.  Ryan O./Kevin P. outshot KC/Shenendoah on a 3 hole playoff for the top spot.  Ryan and Kevin ended up taking 1st.  We did a CTP on hole 1 for the remaining 3 payout positions.  25 people showed and the $$ earners were:

Osborne/Page - 45 - 48$
KC/'Doah

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 07:58:13 AM »
Oops, here's the full post.

Compared to the last few days, it was a nice, cool breezy night.  Ryan talked Sean Gallagher into coming out for his first league night and he even got a few bucks back.  I think every new person so far this year has gotten some cash back their first night.

1 throw separated the top 6 teams.  2 teams tied for 1st with a 45.  Ryan O./Kevin P. outshot KC/Shenendoah on a 3 hole playoff for the top spot.  Ryan and Kevin ended up taking 1st.  We did a CTP on hole 1 for the remaining 3 payout positions.  25 people showed and the $$ earners were:

Osborne/Page - 45 - 48$
KC/'Doah - 45 - 30$
Zinser/Bateman - 46 - 22$
D. Bauer/S. Purdy - 46 - 16$
Basilio/Sean Gallagher - 46 - 10$
Morano/Guerdon also shot 46 but didn't cash.

Full leaderboard at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/CNYDGA_2012_Wednesday_League/leaderboards

CTPs:
A Pool on hole 11 - Don Courbat - 7$
B Pool on hole 10 - Scott Purdy - 11$
C Pool on hole 6 - Jason Guerdon - 7$

Same place same time next week.  I won't be around, but Trip has agreed to take the reins.  Thanks for coming out. 

DougB.

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »
Hey Doug, I have a ? . Why do players who tie get the same # of points except for the poor saps who tie for first and lose the playoff?

Offline Nick D.

• KISS #1
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »
KC, if you would of taken regents math in high school, you would be able to understand the mathematical logic to his scoring system

Offline DougB

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 09:59:54 PM »
Teams tied for the top place playoff for first, second, etc., beyond that we were just playing for money, not position.  Eat it KC

Offline KC

• League Manager
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 07:02:03 PM »
You totally avoided answering a legitimate question with incoherent babble. Eat it!

Offline barefoot

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 07:20:01 PM »
You totally avoided answering a legitimate question with incoherent babble. Eat it!

and he isnt even in  - sales!

Offline DougB

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 08:25:13 PM »
please direct me to a tourney where there was a tie for first, please direct me to a tourney that had had a playoff for a tied position beyond first...i can't slow it down any more here, we can have a spirited conversation on wednesday...did you get electrocuted at work recently?