// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End **Wednesday League News**
Username: Password:

Author Topic: **Wednesday League News**  (Read 497 times)

Offline DougB

**Wednesday League News**
« on: June 21, 2012, 08:11:22 AM »
Due to the the 4th of July falling on our Wednesday League night at Jamesville, management has made the decision to move our league that week to Tuesday the 3rd.  Many people will be leaving for vacation on the 4th or after, so Thursday the 5th wouldn't be very well attended.  I didn't want to step on Emerson's league, but I just didn't want to throw a round by myself on the 5th!

In other news, after last night, with Greg Meitus acing 10, the great KC Cummings has moved into the position of the "most donated player" so far the year.

Payouts, including CTPs and Aces total $2,225...pretty amazing.

Total attendance for the 12 weeks is up to 319.

Top 3 breadwinners to date are:

1.  Steve Z.  Not only has he attended every week, but he is head and shoulders above everyone else at 116$.  His ace on hole 16 at Oxbow didn't hurt.

2.  Troy has only played 4 weeks, but is #2 at 88$.  Also Troy hit our first Ace on hole 11 at J-ville.

3.  2012 NYS Open Champion Sir William Sivils is 3rd with $38

I guess if anything can be learned here, it's that you need to hit an Ace to make big $$!!!!

I will be sending earning statements to the IRS, so be sure to reserve some cash for taxes.

Keep shooting straight.

DougB

Offline DougB

Re: **Wednesday League News**
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 08:22:01 AM »
The dollar amounts for the top 3 $$ winners, is how much they've taken home after paying the weekly dues....just a clarification.

Online KC

• League Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 07:11:37 PM »
You have way too much free time ....thanks for sharing those stats.

Offline bluj420

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 02:06:59 AM »
thanks for thinking of those of us leaving for the holiday and for running a great league.
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. Go play your disco in the woods!

Jason G.

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:26:42 AM »
I genuinely care about my league participents.  Plus with the day off on Wednesday we can really cut loose!