// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Wednesday League Week #10
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wednesday League Week #10  (Read 459 times)

Offline DougB

Wednesday League Week #10
« on: June 05, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »
Tomorrow starts the 1st of 4 weeks at Clay.

In order to hopefully relieve some congestion on the course, please meet at the pavilion near hole #10.  Park at the main lot off of Wetzel.

here's a map:  http://goo.gl/maps/ryVg

Please call if you have any questions 315-415-3660.  Have your 10$ in by 5:30 and we'll tee off around 5:45.  Call if you're running a little late.

DougB

Offline DougB

Re: Wednesday League Week #10
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »
Please share this information with anyone that you know of that may be showing up as it is a bit of a last minute change.

Doug

Offline DougB

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 07:35:16 AM »
Third most attended night so far this year with 30 people.  Great turnout and the weather was awesome again. Thanks to Chris Sweet and Spencer Caron for stepping up to A.  I'll bite the bullet next week.  Also welcome to James McKay who Bertram talked into coming out.  And lastly thanks to Matt Kilbury for finding one of the two discs I lost on hole 6.  Not a good night for Pat and I.

Top spots were:
Billy S./Tim M. - 50 - 52$
Doug W./Matt S. - 51 - 32$
Trip/*D* - 53 - 24$
Gary C./Jason L. - 54 - 14$
Matt B./Glen Z. - 54 - 14$
Greg H./Matt K. - 54 - 14$

CTPs
A Pool on hole 5 - Trip for 9$
B Pool on hole 4 - Steve Z. for 12$
C Pool on hole 10 - Tim M. for 9$

Full leaderboard is at:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/CNYDGA_2012_Wednesday_League/leaderboards

Ace Pool is at 61$.

Remember to save those 1$ bills for next week!  The skeeters are getting restless, so don't forget your bug spray. Thanks all for coming out, hope to break the record next week.

DougB

Offline Random Flyer

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »
Dont bring any $1's next week i heard Doug say he was gonna strip, he keep lookin at the pole at the basketball court lol.

Jason L.

Offline DougB

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:14:42 AM »
Ha...that even grosses me out. 

shirts and skins next week?  those mosquito's would sure love it.!