// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Missing from Rochester ACES
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Missing from Rochester ACES  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Missing from Rochester ACES
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:56:10 PM »
Amy and I are not listed in the results from the Rochester ACES event. Neither are Brian or Gary. I don't think we are counted in CNYDGA's points total either. I emailed Pat to ask him, but thought I'd ask you guys here if you knew why. It seems everyone else that I can remember from CNYDGA being there is listed but I'm not sure. Check it out and let me know if I'm crazy or confused. Thanks, jim
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Missing from Rochester ACES
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 12:33:21 AM »
OK, I added the points for the players that were listed and CNYDGA wasn't given points for any of the four of us. It appears we are officially missing.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 08:29:18 AM »
Jim,

Great catch!  I will follow-up with Tom Mulligan who has been recording the scores and points for the ACES.  Thanks for noticing that for your team!  We want all the points we deserve.  Great job!

Thanks,
Wendy :)

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 05:20:15 PM »
          Jim and all this time I was the only one who thought you did'nt matter. ;D :o

Offline Tom Mulligan

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 06:01:38 PM »
Jim and Wendy,

I just checked the scorecards and couldn't find cards for Jim, Brian nor Gary. Were you by chance in the same threesome? The cards may have been lost somewhere in the shuffle. Do you by chance remember your scores? What are your last names? The only "Jim" I have for Syracuse is Jim Owens.

Tom

Offline Blue Deuce

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 06:36:01 PM »
 Hey Tom,

Brian was in the same group as Fred Haag and a Rochester kid. Don,t know his name but that might help.
Though I play through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no bogies for I am the baddest mother in the valley.

Offline Tom Mulligan

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 06:42:39 PM »
I just figured out what probaly happened. When I checked the Ithaca site and clicked on the Rochester Results in the main text , I couldn't access the file for The Rochester stats. When I clicked on the results in the right margin of the page, the stats for 2005 came up, which may have caused the confusion. Pat, please check with your webmaster to see if this is the case.

Please excuse my confusion in the previous post. Jim Owens, Amy Owens, Bryan Chappel and Gary DeMarse are listed in the 2006 stats.

Thanks,
Tom

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 02:23:30 PM »
OK I'm not so bright. :) Those are the 2005 results I was looking at. Thanks Tom!!!

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 02:41:53 PM »
LOL

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 06:45:04 AM »
Too many years lost to a misspent youth of wild partying and shameless carousing. Its a wonder I even know that our present year begins with a 2.