// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Lost @ Jamesville
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lost @ Jamesville  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Roman

Lost @ Jamesville
« on: August 12, 2006, 01:26:46 PM »
I lost my primary driver on hole 12 at Jamesville on Friday August 11th.  The disc landed in the tall grass about 10 feet to the left of the mowed section of the fairway and about 10 feet short of the gravel path.  I didn't expect it to be so hard to find but the park was closing and we gave up looking for it after about 15 minutes.  ???    The disc is a Champion Edition JK Valkyrie which is "fly-dyed" with blue in the center and yellow at the edges.  I don't recall if my name is still written on the disc or not.  I do have a backup driver but would appreciate it if someone could contact me if they happen to find this one.  Thanks!