// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Ratings for CNY players in the PDGA
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ratings for CNY players in the PDGA  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Ratings for CNY players in the PDGA
« on: August 18, 2006, 06:35:46 PM »

Wow- the local scene in CNY seems to be thriving as a record amount of
players (13) have current memerships at the PDGA.
 Not only that, but the amount of new and casual players in the area is skyrocketing. New york itself is exploding with courses and Rochester is bidding for Am Worlds, if you haven't heard.
 If you don't have a rating, just join the PDGA and you'll establish one after your first official PDGA tournament. It's worth the $, just to get Disc Golf World (new name)4 times a year.
 Here are the current ratings for PDGA players in Central New York. New Ratings are due out on Sept 19th.

Gary Crowley- 958 (Pro)
 KC Cummings- 947 (Pro)
 Ben Basillio-925
 Don Courbat-922
 Larry Oyler-905
 Mike Thomas-903
 Matt Kilbury-866
 Jim Owens-847
 Dylan Courbat-823
 Dave Schares-819
 Fred Hoag-805
 Wendy Courbat-748
 Amy Owens-654

Good luck in your next PDGA Tournament!

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Ratings for CNY players in the PDGA
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 05:34:19 PM »
   Also, here are the points and money leaders for PDGA players in CNY.

Money:
 Gary Crowley-$180
 KC Cummings-$75

Points Pro:
 Gary Crowley-58
 KC Cummings-40
 Larry Oyler-9

Points Ams:
 Larry Oyler-122
 Don Courbat-115
 Jim Owens-96
 Ben Basillio-72
 Mike Thomas-68
 Wendy Courbat-21
 Andy Haag-12
 Amy Owens-9
 Dylan Corbat-6

Now, points can get you an invite to the World Championships as well as New York States, if you get enough to qualify. Points is the #1 criteria for Worlds Invites.
  Although your rating can't help you throw a disc, it gives you a good idea where you stand in comparison to other players at the local, state and national levels.
 It is also a good indicator of your "actual" performance in PDGA tournaments.

Keep disc golf rockin' in CNY......and beyond.

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 10:10:10 PM »
Thanks, Gary, those lists are awesome.

I've got 44 points you missed though.

Actually, I have more than that, but the results from the July 4th "Mike Broderick ID4" tournament in Rochester still haven't been posted!  Do results ever totally go missing?  I'd really like to see them posted before the next update.  I asked Andy about them at the Rochester ACES and he said they were done that night but that he can't seem to get them posted???  I don't want to push anyone, but it would be a shame if they got lost!

Offline lankylefty

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 10:18:51 PM »
the john whitney tourney from jun 21st isnt sent in either...hope they both make it before the next ratings update...anyone coming to tc3 this sunday?
"movin to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches..."

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 10:54:54 PM »
 Hey Matt, sorry I missed your points. I also noticed today that the two tourneys mentioned by Mark and yourself were not posted or listed. Should be included in the next ratings review.
 Not sure abot TC3 tommorow lanky...if I do it would be afternoon time. Check the weather too. That course in a downpour would be unkind to turkeys  ;D
 Wouldn't mind doing some work either if I can get my 18 in first, while I'm fresh.
 Letcha know...G