// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Bobby Jones wins 36TH Annual RFDO
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bobby Jones wins 36TH Annual RFDO  (Read 439 times)

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
Bobby Jones wins 36TH Annual RFDO
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:38:15 PM »
 Congratulations to Bobby Jones for winning the RFDO! Nice golf, edging out Justin Madore in disc golf's longest running PDGA event.

A huge thanks to Ryan Hand and staff for a top-notch tournament and for the way the courses looked. I thought both courses were in "best ever" shape. It's fun to compete on courses that are nearly ready for Worlds and that takes some effort, so thanks.

For me, it was one of my best tournaments. Tony Inzana and I had quite a match in the final round as he tied for the low round with a 57 but my 59 was enough to win by one in Pro Masters. We both were making awesome putts in the clutch. My $350 was my highest winnings ever and I'll cherish the wooden Disc trophy, representing my 8th Pro Title.

Thanks again Rochester for keeping the History going for disc golf and the players who play it!

Gary Crowley
                         2-time RFDO Masters Champion 2009/2010