// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Farewell 2010 Wishing Well
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Farewell 2010 Wishing Well  (Read 487 times)

Offline oxrocket

• Administrator
  • Throw and then throw again.
    • oxrocket
Farewell 2010 Wishing Well
« on: August 02, 2010, 09:46:29 AM »
Big THANKS to Eric Trippany and everyone else who made the tournament possible (I know you like giant typefaces Trip ;D)

Special shout out to my first round crew Mike from Buffalo, Andy Haag, & Miles - and my second round crew Marty, Steve, and Brian. No one lost a disc and it was a blast to shoot a round with such fine folks. Thanks again gang!

Offline Cat Enthusiast

Re: Farewell 2010 Wishing Well
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 10:40:54 AM »
Super special thanks to the spotters! Gary, Doug, and Don! made the day a lot less stressful for us players. In the groups I played with alone we had 5 discs recovered that should never have been! GREAT JOB GUYS!!
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:29:32 PM »
Congrats to all who showed up. Big applause to the div. winners: D Cameron (That's 2 in a row!), Chuck Goetz, Doug Bauer, Pat Hovey and my friend K.C. "The Dragon" Cummings. Nice shootin' y'all!

WOMEN
1. Denise Cameron               139
2. Wendy Courbat                142
3. Sue Fantacone                 166
4. Kate Jankowski                169
5. Lisa Allen                        198
6. Andrea Cass                    232

BEG/REC
1. Chuck Goetz                   126
2. Marc Sgarlata                 127
3. David Coury                    128
4. Jeff Jankowski                132
5. Adrian Jofre                    138
6. Todd Beishline                 140
7. Darren Dolezel                 157

INTERMEDIATE            
1. Doug Bauer                    120
2. James Russell                122
3. Roberto Shaw                123
4. Mike Young                   124
5. Charlie Mason                130
6. Brian Courbat                131 TIE
6. Martin Horst                  131
8. Mles Wiltse                   134
9. Steve Roach                  136
10. Doug Westfall              141 Tie
10. Andy Haag                   141

ADVANCED
1. Pat Hovey                 108
2. Jard Newman             111 TIE
2. Pat O'Grady               111
4. Jason Purdy               113 J won the Ace pool CTP. $44 Where's my Jack & Coke?  >:( :D  
5. Greg Hooper              116 TIE
5. Chris Sweet               116
7. Nick Sigona               118
8. Nick DeGroff              143 Nick was sick with the flu. Thanks for hanging in there buddy!  :P

OPEN
1. K.C. Cummings           99
2. Gary Crowley             101  Gary also won the basket in the  raffle drawing. Yeah man!
3. Tony Inzana              107
4. Erica Trippany           111
5. Greg Meitus              113

Thanks again to everybody for helping to make this another successfully completed CNYDGA goal. If I can borrow a line from Robbie T... "I LOVE YOU GUYS!"  

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:09:36 AM by chuckem2 »
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline Gary Crowley

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 10:13:55 PM »
   First a big Thanks to Eric and Greg, the spotters and helpers and generous sponsors of the event. Everyone there was a winner for helping disc golf move forward. Eric has really made this event a huge success over the past few years and the quality of disc golf in CNY has gone way up.

KC- way to play that first round and you hung on to it under pressure, I really wanted it but you were the best player that day and you deserve to be Wishing Well Champion 2010! Congrats to the other Champions as well.

I was really excited about winning the basket. I had never won one before and I can tell you I've tried a few times. I promptly sold it to Marty at a fair price so if you see his putting improve, you'll  know it's not just collecting dust.

Thanks to everyone who traveled to get there. It was a fun day......

Offline myoung

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 07:18:50 AM »
awesome time...I know Gary had a great time spotting(it got him out of the house). Charlie, nice to meet you and play a round with you..keep up the great work on this site...see you all in October..