// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End FLDG/CNY FLYERS 1st ANNUAL TWO WEEKER
Username: Password:

Author Topic: FLDG/CNY FLYERS 1st ANNUAL TWO WEEKER  (Read 869 times)

Offline cruz

FLDG/CNY FLYERS 1st ANNUAL TWO WEEKER
« on: October 27, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »
This is a two week/two course challenge.  One round each week of random A/B best shot doubles.
Nov. 7--Clay Park.  11 am. $5 to play, optional $1 ace and $1 ctp. Players receive points to carry on.
Nov. 14--Emerson Park.  11am  $5 to play, optional $1 ace and $1 cpt. Players receive points.
Highest point total for A pool, highest point total for B pool wins.
Would love to see a big turnout.  Get a hold of Tony Demillo or Glenn Zinszer to sign up for this event.

Offline ponyboy

Re: FLDG/CNY FLYERS 1st ANNUAL TWO WEEKER
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:57:26 AM »
WHO WILL STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE?????? WHO WILL RING THE CHAINS?????? WHO WILL BE THE 1ST ANNUAL "A" POOLER WINNER?????? WHO WILL BE THE 1ST ANNUAL "B" POOLER WINNER????? IT WONT BE YOU IF YOU DONT PLAY!!!!!! RUN, DRIVE, SKIP, RIDE YOUR BIKE, TAKE A CAB, RIDE A PONY, HITCH A RIDE, DO WHAT YA GOTTA DO!!!! JUST PLAY!!!!!!!

Offline thedr

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 06:26:20 PM »
I accept you're challenge and shall be B pool champ if I pull the right mini each day!

Offline barefoot

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 07:15:39 PM »
if you have  A/B  pool wouldnt that nullify being random?
whats the validity of being a B pool winner if you shoot a majority of your shots from an A poolers lie or use their shots?

sincerely,
confused

Offline ponyboy

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 12:38:44 AM »
I knew you would step up to the challenge doc, may the discs gods guide your throws to the chains. As for takin home the gold in the b pool, im sure there are plenty of FLdg and cny people the would beg to differ. The field is getting bigger and better, so i think its going to be a hell of a challenge. Next to answer your question barefoot, the random part is who your partner is. And whose to say that you will always be using the "a" pooler shot. i have played many best shot doubles, and seen some pretty good "a" poolers tank that day and the b pooler carried them. So come and play and see if you can step up to the challenge!!!!!!

Offline cruz

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 07:11:28 AM »
does anyone have an extra basket to hang in a tree at clay for nov. 7?  need a 19th hole.

Offline cruz

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »
We have 14 registered...
andy haag
billy silvis
chad demillo
doug westfall
fred haag
glenn zinszer
kevin page
matt frazier
mike cupples
mike morano
pat hovey
pj hoadley
tony demillo
trip

Offline Nick D.

• KISS #1
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 06:03:47 AM »
...can I just start my own team?? Team Lake Ontario.

Offline ponyboy

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 02:57:21 PM »
Tomorrow is the day, 11am start time... are up for the two week challenge??? do you have the guts??? do you have game???? can you throw birdies and not bogies????  PROVE IT!!!!!! show up tomorrow at CLAY 11am

Offline cruz

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 04:46:15 PM »
11am start, check in at 10.  i expect to see ALL of you there!!

Offline CuseJuice13

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »
I'll be showing up today with Roberto.  I know it says we are starting at 11, but when do you want us to show up.  I've seen posts saying show up at 10 and posts saying show up at 11.  Either way we will be there just want to show up at the right time.