// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End RFDO!! RFDO!! RFD,,,OOOOOOHHH!!! 9/18-9/19
Username: Password:

Author Topic: RFDO!! RFDO!! RFD,,,OOOOOOHHH!!! 9/18-9/19  (Read 2023 times)

Offline walker

Re: RFDO!! RFDO!! RFD,,,OOOOOOHHH!!! 9/18-9/19
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 11:20:11 AM »
So here we go. This is an RFDO summary to date.

I want to thank Doug Blighton and Doug Corea for joining me out at Param today and working on hole #4, #6, #8, and #18. If you haven't been out to Parma in a while (or even a week) you are in for a treat. The course is looking awesome and only getting better. Ob lines will be painted at both Parma and Basil. These courses are in their best shape that I have ever seen them. You don't want to miss this.

I want to thank all of our current sponsors. Most importantly Machine Craft, S&R Tool (thanks Chuck Sigfried) and GRDGC Thursday Doubles League. Also a big thanks to Drastic Plastic, Innova Discs, Gateway Discs, Huk Lab, Lyte Speed Computers, Still Point Wellness Center, Wright Life, Gorrilla Boy, Utopia Discs, Gotta Go Gotta Throw, The Radisson of Downtown Rochester, Westside Discs, Sonny's Deli, Vitamin Water.

I would also like to thank player sponsors including Larry Entz, Andy Austin, Jim Hastings, Gene Beaumont, John Alloco, Mickey Welling, Joe McGlinchy.

Thanks to these sponsors I'm able to give all players a tournament t-shirt and gorilla boy bag discount coupon. All ams also will recieve an additional disc, mini, and huk lab patch. A players pack at over $30!

Lunch will be on site at Parma. Sonny's Deli (by Ellison Park) will be on hand serving up their delicious food. Great price and a great taste. Please support our local vendors!

There will be a 9 hole mini golf course set up at Parma. This can be played, in between and after the rounds each day. The cost will be $5 per round with the lowest scores of the weekend receiving prizes (lowest score will get an Innova mini basket).

Minimum $1500 added cash split amongst the divisions. This means extra cash for the pros and added merch for the ams. This couldn't be done without the thanks to our sponsors.

Coustom wooden trophy discs for all divisions, but recreational. Thanks Wright Life!

There are over 45 players preregistered with all divisions being offered.

I think that I've covered the most of it. Any questions let me know, otherwise I look forward to seeing everyone out at Parma and Basil this upcoming weekend.

Ryan Hand

Offline walker

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »
Pre-reg is now 50+.   You can still pre-reg on pdga.com.   Many more 'day-of' players are expected.  Still only 4 open players though.  With more than $1500 added cash I might just jump to pro and hope Trip blows up! 

Come on folks, you know you want to play Parma/Basil AND take Trip's money while your at it!

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 10:29:07 AM »
I'm daring anyone to step up and try to take cash out of my hands!  >:( ;D
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline walker

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »
one last push... 53 pre reg'd with 20-30 more verbal commitments.  Gonna be a stellar tournament.  Weather looks awesome.  If you haven't seen Basil or Parma in a while you really don't want to miss this!

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 09:22:35 AM »
  Trip thats about the only time Ill take candy from a baby!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline chuckem2

• CNYDGA President
  • Administrator
  • Chainz Addiction
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 09:29:15 AM »
Bring it Brownie!
4 DOWN MAN!

Offline walker

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 12:06:41 PM »
61 pre-reg'd

Offline ben

• CNYDGA Member
  • Out of the Box and into the Unit
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 03:34:08 PM »
do you think pros and ams will be on two different courses walker?

Offline myoung

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 05:06:55 PM »
Ryan posted that ams would be seperated from pros.... I believe pros will start at parma ams at basil....

Offline walker

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 11:46:23 PM »
That's the plan.   

Pros:  Saturday Parma then Basil  Sunday Basil then Parma

Ams:  Saturday Basil then Parma  Sunday Parma then Basil

The VFW at Parma will be tournament central where the mini-course will be set up as well as lunch and sign in. 

Saw the OB lines at Parma today.... gonna be some fun holes.

Offline spurdy

• CNYDGA Member