// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End CNYDGA convoy for the Beachwood.
Username: Password:

Author Topic: CNYDGA convoy for the Beachwood.  (Read 357 times)

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
CNYDGA convoy for the Beachwood.
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:38:47 AM »
Trying to figure out who's leaving when and who is driving down. My plan is to start early Friday, with Hoop as my co-pilot. Maybe play a course on the way down. ( Chestnut Ridge ) not far off the route. At any rate we plan to get there and start the CNY village. Hope to have the lower field full of tents. We should have a huge chunk of the field represented at the Beachwood. If anybody has those Easy-Up shelters bring it. We hook them all together for lounging around when not confined to the tents. Couple peeps should have campstove, but town is only a 5 minute ride. There's also rumored to be a couple showers for CNY'ers. ( Small fee may be involved ). LOL    We don't want to stink it up.
CNY Chaingang

Offline spurdy

• CNYDGA Member
Re: CNYDGA convoy for the Beachwood.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 03:17:54 PM »
my bro n i are leaving after work on fri around 6pm