// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Finger Lakes Open cryztal disc pre-orders
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Finger Lakes Open cryztal disc pre-orders  (Read 620 times)

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
Finger Lakes Open cryztal disc pre-orders
« on: June 14, 2010, 01:19:25 PM »
PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR THE 1ST ANNUAL FINGER LAKES OPEN...ALL DISCS ARE DISCRAFT CRYZTAL Z PLASTIC AND WILL BE OFFERED IN 4 MODELS...CHALLENGER,BUZZZ,AVENGER SS, AND STALKER.  WE NEED 35 PRE-ORDERS TOTAL TO ORDER THE PLASTIC AND HAVE ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF TO GET IT DONE... DISCS ARE 20.00 EACH AND WILL HELP ADD MONEY TO THE TOURNEY IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH SOLD...  BRIAN CHAPPELL IN AUBURN WILL BE TAKING PRE-ORDERS
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:04:56 PM by chuckem2 »
YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME!!!!

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
Re: Finger Lakes Open cryztal disc pre-orders
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 04:03:38 PM »
the pre-orders are for the discs only...pre-registration for the tournament is a different item completely...

Offline barefoot

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
So you have discs youd like us to order but yet i dont see a flyer for the pertinent details ? Am I correct? Or is the flyer available and I am not just seeing it?

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 06:30:30 PM »
the flyer has been created, as well as the registration form...the guys on the site are in the process of updating the tournament page with a link...should be up any time now

Offline youngdavinci

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:32 AM »
we are about half way to the minimum order for the cryztal discs...get those orders in soon...still offering a choice of challenger, buzzz, stalker, avenger ss...email me (youngdavinci@hotmail.com) or call (315.515.0550) to place your order...deadline is 30 july and we still need 15 orders               
                                                                             brian