// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Can-Am Cup 2010
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Can-Am Cup 2010  (Read 395 times)

Offline greg m

Can-Am Cup 2010
« on: May 08, 2010, 07:37:20 AM »
I am planning on putting together a Syracuse team for the match play competition at Brown's Farm, Aug. 28-29.  Playing DG as part of a team is a really fun experience and match play brings in many different strategies than stroke play. You play 9 hole (one-on-one) matches against players in your division from other teams (Buffalo, Rochester, Pittsburgh, Ohio, etc.)  The way you win a match is by winning more holes than your competitor during the nine hole match.  If you take a 10 on a hole, you just lose that hole (unless your competitor takes an 11!) and move on, so you're only focused on winning your current hole and you don't even keep track of cumulative strokes.  Each team consists of 6 players: 2 Open, 1 Masters (can be Pro or Am), 2 Ams, and one Female.  If you are interested in playing or have any questions, drop me an email or give me a call at 399-0441.  I'm putting the call out early so you have a chance to put it on your calendar and plan accordingly.  I want to field the most competitive team possible, so I'll be using player ratings as a guide for selection.  If there is a lot of interest, we can put together more than one team, but someone will need to step up as a second captain.

This is your chance to represent Syracuse and show some other cities the quality of our disc golfers!

GM