// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Sat. Morning league

Disc Golf > Leagues

Sat. Morning league

(1/1)

chuckem2:
Due to family obligations, Doug Courbat will be changing his Saturday Morning League to Clay Park. It starts this Sat. 5/8 @ 10:30am. Any questions, call Doug (315) 350-1322.

throwfromthewoods:
So Saturday mornings/early afternoon are free at Oxbow?  I live in the Clay area so that's always my "I get out of work at 5 and I only have a couple hours to get a round in" course, and Saturdays were trips with my friends to Oxbow/Emerson/Jamesville.  But I never wanted to clog up your guys' play schedule on Sat league (I am sure I am always welcome to come to any of the courses during a league time and you guys would more than graciously share the course with us casual players, but I try to be respectful to all the leaguers who are trying to get back home to their families).

CHUCKEM:
Don't ever feel like you "casual" players aren't welcome to join us for leagues. The leagues are set up to encourage new and old players alike. There is a handicapping system in the Tues., Thurs. and Sat. leagues and the Wed league is a best shot league. So, anyone can compete, have fun, and learn some helpful tips to improve their game. Anyway, it would be nice to see some new faces!

Disc Fly Guy:
We do get casuals from time to time.
I always ask these players to join us even if they don't want to compete.
It gives the new / casual player a chance to check out our format.

So this is your invite to join us on Saturdays @ Clay even if it is just to see different players playing different shots... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version