// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End NYS Senior Games Deadline!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: NYS Senior Games Deadline!  (Read 465 times)

Offline Dave

NYS Senior Games Deadline!
« on: April 23, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »
The deadline for participation in the 1st NYS Senior Games Disc Golf Tourney @ the TC3 DG Course  is a May 1st postmark.The Games officialls will NOT accept any registrations after this date! If you know of any "senior" males and/or females that would like to participate have them register by that date. So far I know that Pat O'Grady and Larry Oyler have considered playing! Thanks for all your support....Dave Thomas

Offline Dave

Re: NYS Senior Games Deadline!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 10:06:13 PM »
Only 2 days to go before the deadline for the Games ends......Hope that some of the CNYDGAers can attend. So far (that I know about) there are 3 from Buffalo.....1 from Canandaigua....4 from Rochester and 1-2 from Syracuse........have heard nada from Ithaca, Albany or Corning.....oooooooo well......their loss......I'll post the participants after May 1st......Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!.....Dave