// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Surprise of The Fools April 10 & 11

Disc Golf > Tournaments

Surprise of The Fools April 10 & 11

(1/5) > >>

Don the Good Twin:
Hey it may be way early but I booked a Lodge at Hickory Hills camp grounds. For any who have been this is a great event and the camp sites will fill quickly. Check out www.hickoryhillcampresort.com or call 1-800-760-0947. They offer a discount for this early event. The lodge I have sleeps 8 if you don't mind being close. I'm not sure who will be going in with me but feel free to inquire. I have a couple for sure and and a couple maybes at this point. Hell yeah disc golf is in the air.

ben:
I can smell it :o

ben:
just booked mine today, lucky # 408

myoung:
Thought I'd inquire...if you have an open spot ,I'd be interested.

Don the Good Twin:
Hey Mike give me a call 315-391-9290. I think I've got 5 committed. The lodge fits 6 comforable, one of my guys is on the fence about going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version