// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End April Showers 5 - Sunday, April 18th - PDGA Tier C
Username: Password:

Author Topic: April Showers 5 - Sunday, April 18th - PDGA Tier C  (Read 3728 times)

Offline MichiganJeff

• DisCap website
Re: April Showers 5 - Sunday, April 18th - PDGA Tier C
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »
54 now......... Got you PM, Chris

Played a 10am round and the place is lookin' good.

Billy and Mike from the CNY area showed up just as we finished.
"Captain Anhyzer"
PDGA #11653-NEFA #1112
Join DisCap! 

Offline MichiganJeff

• DisCap website
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 09:00:27 PM »
Congrats to Troy Widden on a 1041 second round to win Open by 5 strokes. Thanks to all that traveled from near and far to play on a Sunday.
Proof that some prayers and enough plastic flying in the air can keep the rain away.  :P

Scores and PDGA ratings............
http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10221

I can't begin to thank all that helped out to make my first PDGA event run sooooooo smoothly. 

Kenji, again you went above and beyond. That Archangel is only a start of the payback I owe you.

Greg, the groupings were flawless. I heard no complaints of long waits and the few special requests were accomodated.

Morgan, BIG THANKS for a course that everyone comes back to play, even though it may beat them up.

Sandy and Jessica at Village Pizzeria, great food and spectacular service. A big menu to choose from and the delivery timing made for happy players with a hot lunch to eat(and a cold beer :P ).

Thanks to all that chipped in with checking cards and keeping the place clean. Morgan made it a point to mention how clean it was after everyone left.  :wink:   Thanks to whoever hauled off the garbage bags too !!

The Driscoll's for the cool color disc from the Deaf DG Championships.

And last but definitely not least, my wife Carolyn for putting up with this tournament ordeal from the start to the finish. She did check-in and payouts and helped with scoring. The cookies(the Snickerdoodles were baked at 5am when she discovered that the strawberry streusel bars didn't taste good) were long gone before round two started.

AND ANYONE I MIGHT have missed............... THANK YOU !!!!!!!
"Captain Anhyzer"
PDGA #11653-NEFA #1112
Join DisCap! 

Offline Blue Deuce

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 09:28:45 PM »
Jeff,

I would like to say Thanks for a good tournament and unprecedented score updates on The Pdga site and Disc Golf Scene. I have never seen it done so quick. 2 and a half hour drive and then checked disc golf land on cpu. To find scores already done. Thanks again for all the work you and the crew did today.
Though I play through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no bogies for I am the baddest mother in the valley.

Offline MichiganJeff

• DisCap website
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:48 AM »
Submitted the final report to the PDGA and sent off all the Am payout info to Marshall Street last night. With any luck, we should have our scores included in the next ratings update.

All MSt Bucks winners should be hearing from Jason soon. Thanks for completing the forms.  :wink:
"Captain Anhyzer"
PDGA #11653-NEFA #1112
Join DisCap! 

Offline MichiganJeff

• DisCap website
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 08:59:52 AM »
Jeff,

I would like to say Thanks for a good tournament and unprecedented score updates on The Pdga site and Disc Golf Scene. I have never seen it done so quick. 2 and a half hour drive and then checked disc golf land on cpu. To find scores already done. Thanks again for all the work you and the crew did today.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Fred. This was my first PDGA tournament as the TD and I learned alot about the behind-the-scenes issues I'd not seen as a player. Who I had helping out was KEY to keeping things on track.   

I'm glad that Sandy and Jessica from Village Pizzeria agreed to do lunch because they took care of it so well. The menu was much more than I'd expected and it looked like everyone that ordered was happy with the food. I went by her place after and she said she'd heard no complaints. The KEY thing about any tourney lunch, in my opinion, is the timing. She was there just as the first round ended so everyone's hot food was hot and she made sure each person that ordered got their correct items.
You can count on the food from now on at Hyzer Creek tournaments because I'll go to her everytime.
"Captain Anhyzer"
PDGA #11653-NEFA #1112
Join DisCap! 

Offline MichiganJeff

• DisCap website
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »
All Am's should've recieved their payout certificates via email from Marshall Street. If not, shoot me an email so I get your correct info to them.
"Captain Anhyzer"
PDGA #11653-NEFA #1112
Join DisCap!