// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Thank You!
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
Thank You!
« on: August 09, 2006, 08:27:07 AM »
Matt...Thank you so much for the birthday wishes you've put on the top of the webpage.  That was very thoughtful of you and made me smile.  ;D  It's a big one!  Too bad I am the oldest lady among....Sherrie, Mary, Gina, Jen...  I wish there was a Master's division here!  I'll just have to keep playing with them until they catch up!  ;)  Thanks again!

Offline Brownguy

Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 08:35:13 AM »
   Happy Birthday to you. Let the butt spankin begin. J/K Cae Morris I do believe had a birthday on the same day as you. She is now 40. So now then there are 2 of you.

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 09:43:18 AM »
So I'm not the oldest...I have company!  Yeah!  We need a 3rd for a division now.... ;D

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 03:07:58 PM »
    hey when you gonna hook me up with that crazy chick?

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 10:08:11 PM »
No hookups.  She's got a boyfriend now.  Plus....I don't think you could handle her!   :o

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 07:30:04 AM »
      No love for the Brownguy.  Besides you would be amazed at what I can handel.