// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End// Bad Behavior Start $txt['permissionname_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'Bad Behavior Whitelist Group'; $txt['permissionhelp_badbehavior_goodgroup'] = 'This option will make a member group exempt from all Bad Behavior tests.'; // Bad Behavior End Tuesday nite league
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tuesday nite league  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Don the Good Twin

• Co-Secretary
Tuesday nite league
« on: August 08, 2006, 08:50:55 AM »
Hey everyone KC can't make it tonight so Wendy or I'll will be running it. Let's try to start by 5:30 as the days are shorter. It seems to be running close to night fall. Thanks Don
CNY Chaingang

Offline Brownguy

Re: Tuesday nite league
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 12:45:51 PM »
   well if you would stop wanking your shots into the cabbage.............

Offline Matt

• CNYDGA Member
    • SyracuseDisc
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 12:59:57 PM »
Heehee, you gonna show up tonight and show us how NOT to "wank our shots into the cabbage"?  Don't draw me for a partner, you'll end up with a lousy 2nd for sure.  (Or maybe not, my putting has improved using a couple tips you gave me--thanks!)

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 07:54:56 AM »
not a problem bro, I played like a wanker but sqeeked out the win. I just need to know how to birdie the birdie holes :o

Offline Wendy

• CNYDGA member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 01:32:48 PM »
Hey my brown friend!  Talked to the county.  Not much that can be done for your driving incident as you need to watch where you are going!  What I did get accomplished though is that they are going to take care of those wooden poles and make sure they clearly define the parking lot and are visible.  Hope you made it home okay and all was good.  One of these leagues we'll get matched up.  I need to see how "Bobby The Great" really plays!   ;D   

Offline Sparky

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 03:10:23 AM »
Hey my brown friend!  Talked to the county.  Not much that can be done for your driving incident as you need to watch where you are going!  What I did get accomplished though is that they are going to take care of those wooden poles and make sure they clearly define the parking lot and are visible.  

PLEASE tell me this story!

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 05:26:12 AM »
The eyes are one of the first things to go old guy.
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 07:11:23 AM »
    jim you are a punka## but i still love ya. Be down there bout sometime today the off likem a prom dress to "Cuse" to kick some Tripp ass.  Got to keep the kids in line ya know. :o

Offline Jim

• CNYDGA Member
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 03:00:50 AM »
don't call me a punk@$$.... I said "one of the first things"... i didn't mention your other "problem"....
Every great drive is just another opportunity to 3-putt.